AACN-Essentials Of Critical Care Nursing - 1st Edition.pdf Gooner
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 60.1 MB
- Uploaded By Gooner01
- Downloads 183
- Last checked 16 hours ago
- Date uploaded 5 years ago
- Seeders 2
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 77F922FDC2F090346A27B2F5CCC47B596E1AEA96
AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing
Marianne Chulay, RN, DNSc, FAAN
Suzanne M. Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM
Moving from basic to advanced critical care concepts, this easy-to-use, evidence-based resource provides the essential foundation for the nursing care of critically-ill patients. It is the ideal format for nurses beginning their critical care experience. ECG rhythm interpretation and treatment and pharmacology also make it an excellent resource for progressive care nurses.
* Ideal for critical care and progressive care orientation programs
* Incorporates AACN Protocols for Practice
* Builds on essential knowledge to more advanced concepts
* Provides excellent foundation for CCRN certification exam
* Includes ACLSâ„¢ algorithms, critical care drug tables, cardiac rhythm characteristics and treatment guides, troubleshooting guides for hemodynamic monitoring and ventilator management, as well as other useful critical care protocols and guidelines.
* Endorsed by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
- AACN-Essentials Of Critical Care Nursing - 1st Edition.pdf (60.1 MB)